Evers Construction Company, Inc., still owned and operated by the Evers family, has grown from a humble beginning in 1955 to a leading industrial and commercial contractor in Southern Middle Tennessee.
After serving in the United States Air Force, Mickey Evers decided to take advantage of the new economic opportunities fueled by the new Murray Ohio Manufacturing Plant opening in Lawrenceburg. His business venture was called Evers Tin shop and it specialized in sheet metal, HVAC and roofing work. During the construction of the massive new Murray Manufacturing Plant and subsequent expansions, Evers Tin Shop installed acres and acres of roof as well as ventilation and heating systems.
Providing quality workmanship, excellent customer service and career opportunities are all part of the basic philosophy that has spurred continued growth and expansion over the last 58 years. These values continue through his two sons and current owners, Mike and Bob Evers as well as his grandson, Clint Evers, currently Operations Manager. With over 110 employees, Evers Construction is more focused than ever on providing the best possible service to our customers through additional employee training, with emphasis on our health and safety program. Since so much of our work is self-performed, and with a large inventory of owned equipment, we are able to mobilize quickly to meet the needs of our customers.